Fancy Baked Potatoes Recipe
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 2 teaspoons canola oil, optional
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced chives, divided
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; rub with oil if desired. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells. Discard two shell halves.
- In a large bowl, mash pulp with butter. Stir in the milk, sour cream, salt, pepper and half of the pimientos and chives. Spoon into potato shells. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining pimientos and chives. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fancy Baked Potatoes
Sort By :
"Very good! I sprinkled some shredded parmesan cheese on top before baking for an extra special addition!"
"These eye-appealing potatoes make diners go ooh & aah! And they taste as good as they look. This recipe makes the easiest twice-baked potatoes I've ever tried, and now I think my family would be disappointed if I made them any other way."