- away from sides of pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows; return to oven
- for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are melted. Spread with a
- knife; cool.
- In saucepan, heat chocolate, butter and milk, until chocolate and
- butter are melted. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners'
- sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost brownies. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars. Cut a small
- hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Tint vanilla
- frosting with food coloring if desired; place in the bag. Pipe names
- on brownies. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 450 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 186 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.