Family-Style Parmesan Chili
Recipe provided by KRAFT®
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Total: 1 Hour 10 min.
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) HUNT'S® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup KRAFT® Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- BROWN meat in large skillet; drain. Add peppers and onions; cook 5
- min., stirring frequently.
- ADD beans, tomatoes, water, seasonings and 1/4 cup cheese; stir.
- Cover; simmer 45 min., stirring occasionally.
- SERVE topped with remaining cheese. Yield: 6 servings.