- center of the strips. Arrange the potatoes, carrots and onion around
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, mushrooms and gravy mix; spread
- over meat and vegetables. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or
- until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Spoon
- vegetables and gravy into a serving bowl. Using foil strips as
- handles, remove meat loaf to a platter; cut into 12 slices.
- Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now