Family-Style Baked Beans Recipe
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish or bean pot. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 628mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Family-Style Baked Beans
"SOOO GOOD :-)Yum! My Mom made her Baked Beans all most like these but she never measured anything (she taught me to cook the same way) which is fine, I never get complaints. The only difference I see is Mom didn't put hot pepper sauce in her B.B. I lost my Mom/Best Friend/Hero in 1995 but her great cooking and cooking skills ( No Box Dinners only from scratch) will live on until I pass. Try These, They are super good.."