My mother has been making these baked beans for more than 30 years. Whenever I serve them at cookouts or family gatherings, I receive many compliments. —Cathy Weidner, Cincinnati, Ohio
- 3 cans (16 ounces each) pork and beans
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish or bean pot. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Family-Style Baked Beans in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p229
Reviews for Family-Style Baked Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review