Family-Recipe Salad Dressing
“This versatile dressing is my mother-in-law’s recipe,” writes Connie Petterson from Aitkin, Minnesota. “It’s wonderful on sides or toss-ups and also makes a great veggie or fruit dip.”
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- blended. Transfer to a small pitcher or bowl. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 177 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.