Family Quilt Pizza Recipe
I find quilt pizzas loads of fun to make. They're great for getting family and friends involved and they come up with the most clever toppings and designs! —Marie Louise Ludwig, Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- Optional toppings: sweet pepper slices, tomatoes, fully cooked sausage, mushrooms, ripe olives, pineapple, pepperoni, yellow summer squash, red onion, broccoli florets, crumbled feta cheese, minced fresh basil and minced fresh chives
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 2. Spread crust with pizza sauce; top with mozzarella cheese. Using ham strips, outline 12 sections. Arrange toppings of your choice in each section to create a individual designs. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
2 pieces (calculated without optional toppings) equals 395 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 892 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC