- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced deli ham, cut into 1/2-in. strips
- Optional toppings: slices of sweet peppers, tomatoes, fully cooked sausage, mushrooms, ripe olives, pineapple, pepperoni, yellow summer squash and red onion; broccoli florets; crumbled feta cheese; and minced fresh basil and chives
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll pizza crust and press to fit into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, pinching edges to form a rim. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread crust with pizza sauce; top with mozzarella cheese. Using ham strips, outline 12 quilt sections. Arrange toppings of your choice in each section to create a patchwork design. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Family Quilt Pizza
Sort By :
Reminds me of Mother's Quilts. Fun to make. Good to eat.
I haven't made this pizza yet. But with two finicky granddaughters that will only eat noodles lately, I just know this will be a hit especially if they prepare it themselves. My daughter will make the dough and I'll have the ingredients ready. Veggies they like and a few they are on the fence about. Good idea to get them to eat foods that are nutritious.