This tastes great as is, but can easily be adapted to fit your family's preferences. “I use this quick recipe for unexpected company or as a busy weekend meal. Add whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.” Judy Sellgren - Grand Rapids, Michigan
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over
- medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, press pizza dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
- Layer with 1 cup mozzarella, sausage and tomatoes. Sprinkle with
- remaining mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is
- melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 pieces equals 373 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 803 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.