- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, press pizza dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Layer with 1 cup mozzarella, sausage and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Family-Pleasing Pizza
"I thought this recipe was just okay, but not great. It really seemed more like a breakfast bake than a pizza. Now that I think about it; it would be an interesting addition to a brunch buffet."
"We had to make our own gluten free crust, but the rest of it I followed the directions exactly. It was a delicious pizza! I'm glad it didn't have a sauce. I don't like heavy sauces on pizzas."
"So good! I substituted turkey sausage and it still tasted great! I also used less mozzarella."
"Love this recipe! It is a regular go-to for a super easy, fast, and delicious meal. I usually serve it with our favorite bagged salad with italian dressing and it pairs really well! Never any left with this one!"
"I have had requests to make this pizza many times. It is so delicious and so easy"