Family-Friendly Pizza Recipe
This slow cooker casserole has lots of cheese and pepperoni, so it's family- and kid-friendly. It makes a lot, is easy to prepare and has all the wonderful flavors of pizza!—Hollie Clark, Ames, Iowa
- 6 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pizza sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce and mushrooms.
- 2. In a greased 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the noodles, meat sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 734 calories, 43g fat (25g saturated fat), 185mg cholesterol, 1266mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 51g protein.
Reviews for Family-Friendly Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC