I’ve tasted many different dips, but this creamy, colorful one is my favorite. —LAURIE ELLSWORTH, TULLY, NEW YORK
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, taco seasoning and milk until blended. Spread mixture into a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and jalapenos. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Family-Favorite Taco Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p49
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Family-Favorite Taco Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review