Family-Favorite Taco Dip
I’ve tasted many different dips, but this creamy, colorful one is my favorite.
—LAURIE ELLSWORTH, TULLY, NEW YORK
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- Baked tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, taco seasoning and milk until
- blended. Spread mixture into a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with
- cheese, tomato, olives and jalapenos. Serve with chips. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 81 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.