Family-Favorite Taco Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno pepper
- Baked tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, taco seasoning and milk until blended. Spread mixture into a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and jalapenos. Serve with chips. Yield: 3 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips): 81 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Family-Favorite Taco Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.