Family-Favorite Pina Coladas
A family-friendly version of a classic adult beverage adds tropical fun and flair to any gathering. Garnish individual glasses with fresh pineapple slices.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup cream of coconut
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup club soda
- Fresh pineapple slices, optional
- In a blender, combine the ice cubes, juice, cream of coconut and
- salt; cover and process until smooth. Stir in club soda. Pour into
- chilled glasses; garnish with pineapple if desired. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 153 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.