- baking soda until smooth.
- Pour into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking
- spray. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and
- a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- rack for 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter over medium heat;
- add milk. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Gradually whisk in
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread over warm
- cake. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield:
- 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 220 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.