- 6 small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 1-inch wheels
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, pepper and garlic. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Pour remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag, add vegetables and pineapple. Seal both bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours. Drain and discard both marinades.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork with vegetables and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until pork is tender, turning often. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Family Favorite Kabobs
Sort By :
Nice refreshing marinade that doesn't take away from the flavor of the meat and veggies. Tenderizes the meat really well too!
This recipe is yummy, wonderful flavor & I will make it again for sure. I liked the idea of using pork.
I halved this and made it for just myself and my husband AND then a couple weeks later, made it when my parents came to visit. It was a hit both times! I love the versatility of the recipe-- you can use other meat, and you don't have to use all the ingredients for the skewers if you don't want to. This makes a lot, but the leftovers are great as well!
I loved these kabobs. We used steak and various garden veggies we had on hand. Served with brown rice. Very good!
This is one of our favorite meals!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Corn on the Cob >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Corn >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Pineapple >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >