- 6 small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 1-inch wheels
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool slightly; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, pepper and garlic. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Pour remaining marinade into another large resealable plastic bag, add vegetables and pineapple. Seal both bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours. Drain and discard both marinades.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork with vegetables and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until pork is tender, turning often. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Family Favorite Kabobs
Sort By :
"Nice refreshing marinade that doesn't take away from the flavor of the meat and veggies. Tenderizes the meat really well too!"
"This recipe is yummy, wonderful flavor & I will make it again for sure. I liked the idea of using pork."
"I halved this and made it for just myself and my husband AND then a couple weeks later, made it when my parents came to visit. It was a hit both times! I love the versatility of the recipe-- you can use other meat, and you don't have to use all the ingredients for the skewers if you don't want to. This makes a lot, but the leftovers are great as well!"
"I loved these kabobs. We used steak and various garden veggies we had on hand. Served with brown rice. Very good!"
"This is one of our favorite meals!!"