- marinade into another large resealable plastic bag, add vegetables
- and pineapple. Seal both bags and turn to coat; refrigerate 2 hours.
- Drain and discard both marinades.
- On 12 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork with
- vegetables and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15
- minutes or until pork is tender, turning often. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 kabobs equals 474 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.