- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 2 cups (16 ounces) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 block (8 ounces) cheddar cheese, dice
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain. Refrigerate until chilled. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in macaroni. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Hearty Macaroni Salad in Down the Aisle Country-Style 2000, p41
Reviews for Family-Favorite Hearty Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review