- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1-1/4 cups warm water (110° to 115°)
- 3 to 3-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced fully cooked low-sodium ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Add 1-1/2 cups flour, sugar and salt; beat until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with cheese, ham and pineapple. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Hawaiian Pizza in Taste of Home's Down-Home Diabetic Cookbook Annual 2000, p18
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Family-Favorite Hawaiian Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >