Family-Favorite Chicken Salad
Red grapes add color to this kid pleasing chicken salad.#151;Taste of Home Test Kitchen
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl,
- combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt. Pour over chicken
- mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 330 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 326 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now