- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt. Pour over chicken mixture; stir to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Family-Favorite Chicken Salad in Country Woman January/February 2003, p40
Reviews for Family-Favorite Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review