- 3 cups granny smith apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 3 cups pears, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup 100% DOLE® Canned Pineapple Juice
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray six (8 oz.) souffle dishes or custard cups with cooking spray.
- Combine apples, pears, pineapple juice, raisins and sugar in medium saucepan. Stir together cornstarch and lemon juice. Add to fruit mixture; heat to boiling. Reduce heat; cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally until fruit is just tender. Remove from heat and divide evenly among prepared dishes.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, melted butter and cinnamon in medium bowl. Blend together until mixture appears crumbly. Evenly sprinkle over apple mixture in each dish.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and slightly bubbly. Serve with cinnamon or vanilla ice cream, if desired. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Fall Harvest Crisp in Dole Partner Recipes Fall 2015
Reviews for Fall Harvest Crisp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review