- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine beef and seasoning mix, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add burgers; cook 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan. In same skillet, add peppers and onion; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- On the center of each tortilla, place 1/2 cup pepper mixture, one burger and 3 tablespoons cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over burger; fold top and bottom to close, forming a square.
- Wipe skillet clean. Place wraps in skillet, seam side down. Cook on medium heat 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown and a thermometer inserted in beef reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fajita Burger Wraps in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Reviews for Fajita Burger Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2016
"Very delicious. I ate it without the flour tortilla because I'm doing low carb. My family loved it also."
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2016
"These were amazing! We did use one fewer pepper for family preferences, but these were delicious and a favorite for every family member."