Fairy-Tale Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 4 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, peeled
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Cut tomatoes in half widthwise; scoop out and discard pulp. Invert onto paper towels to drain. Carefully push each tomato half onto the narrow end of an egg.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a small plastic bag; fill with mayonnaise. Pipe dots onto tomato tops. Place on a spinach-lined serving plate. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fairy-Tale Mushrooms(3)
Sort By :
These are so cute! I made them for a baby shower. We all loved them!
Does anyone remember a children's Halloween witch themed cookbook from the 70's that contained this recipe? I've been looking for this cookbook for years but can't remember the name of it.
this recipe was very delicious and scrumptious. it was a very creative meal that i enjoyed and its something i will be looking forward to eating again!!!!!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Appetizers >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >