- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup assorted dried fruit, chopped
- Toast or English muffins
- In a food processor, combine the first four ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Stir in fruit. Spread on toast or English muffins. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. Yield: 20 servings.
Originally published as Fabulous Fruit Spread in Light & Tasty October/November 2002, p5
Reviews for Fabulous Fruit Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review