Fabulous Feta Salad Recipe
On busy summer days in Glendale, Arizona, Amy Adams turns to this simple and pretty pasta salad for fast, flavorful side-dish flair. TIP: Need a more filling entree? Simply double the amount of chicken!
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, romaine, chicken and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Fabulous Feta Salad
Reviewed May. 6, 2010
"I thought this was easy to make and really good. Next time I think I'll add a little more lettuce and some grape tomatoes though."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC