- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, romaine, chicken and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Fabulous Feta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p25
Reviews for Fabulous Feta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 6, 2010
"I thought this was easy to make and really good. Next time I think I'll add a little more lettuce and some grape tomatoes though."