- 2-1/2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, romaine, chicken and feta cheese. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Fabulous Feta Salad in Simple & Delicious May/June 2006, p25
Reviews for Fabulous Feta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 6, 2010
"I thought this was easy to make and really good. Next time I think I'll add a little more lettuce and some grape tomatoes though."