- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 1/4 cup salad dressing and chili powder; add steak. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, saute peppers and onion in remaining salad dressing until crisp-tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Drain steak, discarding marinade. In the skillet, saute steak for 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Spoon meat and vegetables down the center of tortillas; fold in sides. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now
Reviews for Fabulous Beef Fajitas
Sort By :
Yummy and easy!
SOOOOOO easy, you don't think it will be anything great. But is now a DEFINITE family favorite! Even my kids will eat it. We use homemade Italian dressing and wheat tortillas to make it more healthy.