Fa-La-La Prosciutto Puffs Recipe
These puffs are light, tasty treats that practically melt in your mouth. Young and old alike said how much they enjoyed eating one...then another...and another!Nella Parker, Hersey, Michigan
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter and pepper to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. Stir in prosciutto and chives.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Fa-La-La Prosciutto Puffs in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p18
Reviews for Fa-La-La Prosciutto Puffs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >