- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped prosciutto or deli ham
- 1/4 cup minced chives
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, butter and pepper to a boil. Add flour all at once and stir until a smooth ball forms. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and shiny. Stir in prosciutto and chives.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 425° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Fa-La-La Prosciutto Puffs in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p18
Reviews for Fa-La-La Prosciutto Puffs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >