- cut cookie, forming a crescent 1-1/4 in. wide at its widest point.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Chill and reroll scraps if desired.
- Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for
- 6-7 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes before
- removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine the confectioners' sugar, milk and remaining vanilla; spread
- or drizzle over cookies as desired. Sprinkle with chopped cashews if
- desired. Leave some cookies plain or sprinkle them with additional
- confectioners' sugar if desired. Let iced cookies stand until set.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie (calculated without optional cashews) equals 79 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 34 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.