Extra-Quick Yeast Rolls Recipe
Making homemade rolls usually takes a lot of ingredients and time but this recipe makes it so simple. They come together quickly and they freezing well also.—Eleanor Paine, Junction City, Oregon
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) quick-rise yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup warm water (110° to 115°)
- 2-1/2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Stir in biscuit mix and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Shape into dinner-size rolls or cut with 2-1/2-in. round biscuit cutter. Place on greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 54 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Extra-Quick Yeast Rolls
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC