Extra Creamy Egg Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Croissants or sandwich rolls, optional
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika and salt. Stir in eggs and onion. Serve on croissants with lettuce if desired. Yield: about 5 cups.
Reviews for Extra Creamy Egg Salad(3)
Sort By :
I made this recipe but cut the cream cheese down to 1 1/2 pkgs and used ten eggs. It came out quite good.
Way too much cream cheese. Couldn't taste the eggs at all. Im sorry but this was so tasteless. Don't believe I will make it again.
I couldn't believe how BLAND this recipe was. I had to doctor it up with spicy brown mustard, pickle relish, and more salt before it tasted like anything.