Everything Nice Nuts Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir; cook 30-60 seconds longer or until syrupy. Add nuts; stir to coat.
- 2. Spread into a microwave-safe 9-in. pie plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 3 to 3-1/2 minutes or until syrup is bubbly. Immediately spread onto a greased baking sheet. Cool; break into pieces. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (0.330 cup) equals 341 calories, 24 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Everything Nice Nuts
"the cardamom is a nice change of pace"
"these are so easy and delicious! I make them every year for Christmas and they never last long."