- greased baking sheet and braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Combine egg white and water; brush over
- dough. Combine salt, onion and seeds; sprinkle over bread. Bake
- 22-28 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack
- to cool. Yield: 1 loaf (25 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 102 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.