- 1-1/2-in. shaped cookie cutter, cut an equal number of circles and
- shapes from dough.
- Place circles 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Brush one side
- of shapes with egg white; place egg white side down on circles. In a
- small bowl, combine the egg yolk, water and food coloring; brush
- over trees. Sprinkle with sugar blend.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about
- 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 70 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.