- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sacue
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 1 pint.
Originally published as Evelyn's Original Roquefort Dressing in Country Woman May/June 1990, p35
Reviews for Evelyn's Original Roquefort Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review