Espresso Panna Cotta Recipe
I got this idea after seeing different dessert presentations at various restaurants. The martini glasses make an elegant impression for such a luscious dessert.Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder or instant coffee granules
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dark and white chocolate curls
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the cream, sugar, espresso powder and salt. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Pour into six dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours longer or until set. Just before serving, garnish with chocolate curls. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Espresso Panna Cotta in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p203
Reviews for Espresso Panna Cotta(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review