Espresso Panna Cotta Recipe
I got this idea after seeing different dessert presentations at various restaurants. The martini glasses make an elegant impression for such a luscious dessert.—Nicole Clayton, Prescott, Arizona
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder or instant coffee granules
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dark and white chocolate curls
- 1. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the cream, sugar, espresso powder and salt. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- 2. Pour into six dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- 3. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours longer or until set. Just before serving, garnish with chocolate curls. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup equals 533 calories, 48 g fat (30 g saturated fat), 167 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Espresso Panna Cotta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC