- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons hot water
- 1-1/2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix espresso powder and water until smooth; cool. In a large bowl, beat the Mascarpone cheese, confectioners' sugar, cream, vanilla and espresso mixture on medium speed until creamy and slightly thickened (do not overmix). Spread between cake layers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Espresso Filling in Taste of Home November 2011, p50
Reviews for Espresso Filling
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review