Espresso Chocolate Sauce
Our 30 acres of coffee plants produce tons of beans each year for smooth distinctive Kona coffee, which we use in this recipe.—Roz Roy Bayview Farms, Roz Roy, Honaunau, Hawaii
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/3 cup strong coffee
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Ice cream
- In a saucepan over low heat, cook and stir coffee and chocolate until
- chocolate is melted. Add sugar and butter; cook and stir until the
- sugar is dissolved and the butter is melted. Remove from the heat;
- stir in vanilla. Serve over ice cream. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 105 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.