Escalloped Potato Casserole Recipe
It's a family tradition to have this potato casserole at Christmas, Easter, birthday parties...any time our family gets together. Mom always makes it, and we all look forward to it. A family gathering without it would not be complete. —Janaan Cunningham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with parsley, paprika and cheese.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
3/4 cup: 187 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 631mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Escalloped Potato Casserole
Reviewed Nov. 8, 2016
"scalloped potato's and ham"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC