- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with parsley, paprika and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and golden brown. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Escalloped Potato Casserole in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p215
Reviews for Escalloped Potato Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review