- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (8 to 10 pounds; not spiral cut)
- 1 can (12 ounces) black cherry soda
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- 2/3 cup duck sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place ham on a rack in a baking pan or dish; pour soda over ham. Sprinkle with five-spice powder. Cover with aluminum foil; bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and discard. Baste with duck sauce; return to oven and bake, uncovered, until a thermometer reads 140°, about 2-1/2 hours, basting again halfway through baking. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Epiphany Ham in Taste of Home December 2016
Reviews for Epiphany Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review