Enlightened Spicy Avocado Dip Recipe
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without vegetables) equals 154 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 3 fat.
Reviews for Enlightened Spicy Avocado Dip
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.