- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Enlightened Spicy Avocado Dip in Country Woman December/January 2011, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Enlightened Spicy Avocado Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review