- In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream; stir in 1 cup Swiss cheese,
- Parmesan cheese and the vegetable mixture. Transfer to a greased
- shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes
- before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 131 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.