- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup picante sauce or salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion and garlic until the meat is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in tomato soup, picante sauce or salsa and refried beans. Heat thoroughly.
- Arrange five tortillas in a 12-in. x 8-in. x 2-in. baking dish, tearing tortillas as needed to cover the bottom. Layer with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers using remaining tortillas, meat mixture and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand a few minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Enchilada Lasagna
Sort By :
"I added some extra garlic and kidney beans and used corn tortiallas. Yummy!"
"It was pretty good!"
"My 8 year old son is very picky and he ate it . He really liked it. I was impressed! I did add some cumin and some chili powder to the recipe"
"Very tasty. I substituted taco sauce for the condensed tomato soup and added some taco spice to the hamburger"