Enchilada Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients; stir in the potatoes, 1 cup cheese, ham, beans and green chilies. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, fry eggs in butter as desired. Serve with casserole. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Enchilada Hash Brown Casserole
Sort By :
las palmas ench sauce is the only kind to use unless you make you own. this was very easy and just as good